HOW WE CAN HELP OUR CLIENTS
Strategic Alignment and
Deployment of Targets
Leadership Development and
Corporate Education Programs
Remuneration and Recognition
We work with clients from all segments and with different business challenges – in Brazil and abroad. The experience gathered by our partners and consultants includes the following organizations:
Our team includes professionals with a large experience in their areas of activity, a strong dedication to innovation and constant updating. We build diversified project teams, which enable the perfect Blend of competencies and expertise to generate the best insights and value creation opportunities.
Alfredo Moro Pereira
- Consultant with over 28 years of experience in projects of Strategic Alignment, Deployment of Objectives and Targets, Organizational Restructuring, Design and Implementation of Management Models, Restructuring of HR Areas, Change Management, Cultural Transformation.
- He acts as both an Executive Coach and a Life Coach since 2005.
- He worked for Promon, Petrobras and Andersen Consulting.
- Alfredo is a Civil Engineer, graduated by UFRJ, with a post-graduate degree in Business Administration by COPPEAD – UFRJ. He is an accredited Coach by ICI – Integrated Coaching Institute (São Paulo – Brazil) and in the CoActive Coaching methodology by CTI – The Coaches Training Institute. He is qualified in the Change Management methodology of ODR, INC. (Atlanta, USA), in the HR Management Systems of IMDE – InSyst Master Data Establishment (Bern – Switzerland) and in Insights.
- He is fluent in English and French.
- Consultant with over 35 years of experience in projects of Strategic Alignment, Leadership and Team Building. HR MBA Professor at FIA, USP. Executive MBA Professor and in the Strategy & Execution Program at FDC. He was a Leadership professor at the Business School, São Paulo.
- Specialist in cultural Transformation, Building of High Performance Teams and Strategic Alignment. He acts in Leadership Development, both in learning processes and organizational and cultural transformation programs. He acts as an advisor, developing and orienting executives through Coaching.
- He has worked as an HR Executive for over 20 years in companies such as TRW Brazil, Saab Scania Brazil, Corporação Bonfiglioli, Grupo Bompreço and Editora Abril.
- Edvard is a Psychologist, specialized in Human Resources Administration by FGV/SP, with a post-graduate degree in Business Administration. He has credits from Master of Science in Management by California American University and attended the course ‘Leading Organizational Change’ at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
- He is a Member of Axialent Faculty Network.
- Consultant with over 30 years of experience in organizational learning and personal development as business levers for conscious companies.
- He develops and conducts processes of Strategic Clarification, Cultural Identity, Executive Assessment and Coaching, as well as programs focused on People and Team Management, Teamwork Effectiveness and Construction of Commercial and Managerial Agreements.
- His most recent works include organizations such as: Arteris, Banco ABC, Banco GMF, Carrefour, CSN, DSM, GE, Grupo Arcelor Mittal, Grupo Ecorodovias, IMS – Internet Media Services, Sanofi, Nike, The Body Shop, Trouw Nutrition and TV Globo, both in Brazil and in Latin America.
- He has held management positions in the Education area of Citibank for Latin America and was Managing Partner of Trígono Consultores, and Consultancy Director and Global Partner of Hay Group, as well as the Founding Partner of Contexto – Ambientes de Aprendizagem.
- Rolando has published several articles in specialized journals and magazines, both in Brazil and in Latin America, among them the Harvard Business Review, in its editions in Brazil and in Latin America.
- Graduated in Public Relations by Universidad Argentina de la Empresa (UADE), Buenos Aires, Argentina. He has specialization in Internal Communications and Organizational Image at Confederación Ibero Americana de Relaciones Públicas (CIRP), Barcelona, Spain, and in Services Marketing by ESPM, São Paulo, Brazil.
- He has several accreditations and technical certifications to use Assessment Instruments (with focus both on individual or team development) and to conduct Executive Coaching processes.
- Rolando Is a member of IntegraAd Network and act as it’s focal point in Brazil
- He is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
This is going to be the perfect approach to prevent filler words and prevent the dreaded essay writer post essay syndrome.
However, if you choose a subject affordable-papers.net that you will be studying alone, you may not necessarily find your course with the exact interests as yours.